What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you -
- Name including first and last name.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers) - Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information -
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.